Sunday, June 24, 2012

These Dreams

... I'm pretending I belong to the group Heart.

Lately I have been having the WORST dreams. They are so vivid and I remember so much detail from them I hardly feel like I slept at all when I wake up in the morning. IT SUCKS.

Most of my dreams have revolved around me trying to protect my girls from harm, get them to safety, or rescue them from some awful tragedy. I was talking this over with my therapist and he said one train of thought is that the people in my dreams are really me... so I'm not worried about protecting my kids, but myself. This makes COMPLETE sense and looking back on the specific dreams I have had I can clearly see that my subconscious is trying very hard to sort through some drama.

I just wish it could do it without me having to remember these horrific dreams... I need some peaceful sleep at some point!

No comments: