Monday, July 2, 2012

A BlogHer Virgin: My First NaBloPoMo

I am a BlogHer Virgin. I have read many other blogs that actively refer to it, some mentioning conventions and such but I have yet to really dive into it and figure out what it is all about. I recently read about NaBloPoMo... I kinda got what it was, but at the same time, had no clue exactlly what it was. So I googled,  I searched, I read... I joined.

So I guess I am now participating in this... NaBloPoMo July 2012: Kids

Today's prompt..
Your favorite joke.

That's a HARD one. 

I LOVE to laugh. My parents taught me the value of a sense of a humor. My husband is the funniest person on earth. My children can deliver jokes like you wouldn't believe. 

Jokes and laughter are a very important part of my life. I couldn't make it through any day without them.  But what joke is my favorite?

My mind tends to go towards the gutter on things. But then again, I have been known for my cheesy jokes with a side of corn. 

So many jokes to pick from... which to choose!?!

Here's a couple that can make me smile no matter what... It might have something to do with who's telling them. 


No comments: