Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I just want to say publicly that I have a testimony of the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I have never opposed my church or it's teachings. I fall short of perfection, as does everyone else in this world. We all sin differently. The purpose of my blog was Healing. I have many "demons" I'm trying to work through - drugs were not the answer so I'm trying some other alternatives, like writing (on the blog) and seeing an LDS Family Services Therapist. I know what my faults are and I'm working on them. I'm trying. I'm doing all that my Father in Heaven asked... To do my best and try my hardest. And I'm doing what I can. Writing on my blog helps to get these "demons" (not actual demons... just issues) out of my head so I can feel peace. The blog is public so that it may help anyone else out there who struggles the same way I do. I want them to know they're not alone, as I have felt for SO SO SO long. I know who I am, and what my strengths and weaknesses are. I'm trying.

No comments: